From: Don Wilhelm [mailto:donw...@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2016 7:21 AM
To: tbelt...@earthlink.net; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KXPA100 RS-232 problem

Tom,

Do you have the KX3 to KXPA100 adapter cable plugged as indicated on page 14
of the KXPA100 manual?  If so, make certain the RJ-45 plugs are fully
inserted - you should hear a slight click when they are fully mated.  If
there is any doubt about them seating, pull back the boot on the RJ-45 cable
end and push the inside connector body "home".

73,
Don W3FPR