hi sorry about this i am new to elecraft but new to ham radio over 40years
after nice e-mail from  Vicenç  from Spain he correct me  so i am after i am
after k2 with high serial number 3k or over with all option [not need to have
the 100w amp ] have to be built by one of the Elecraft builder recommendation
please and in nice good condition in and out i can paypal thank you kind vy 73
elan g0uut
p.s is any one can tell me if the k2 have TCXO ?is the kx3 is better from the
K2 ?in what way ? i may in the end order kx3 thank you elan g0uut