Excellent news, Wayne!

  If only you could consider making the "Mic Btn" settings mode-dependent,
my life would be complete (or thereabouts). Right now this is the #1
setting I need to change all the time: when using the Mic on SSB I have to
enable "Ptt", and when switching to DATA to connect my audio card for
digital modes I need to set it to "Off" because the audio card jack I use
keys PTT... :)

73 de ed w6ela