Please don't do that to them!!!  They have enough to deal with getting
tons of stuff to Ohio and back...

Ship it to them.... If you don't have the right packaging, then call and
ask them to sell you a new set of packing materials...

Thanks!

PS - I need to send my K3s in too, I think...  but I will wait until
AFTER the Hamvention and send it direct.

Clay Autery, KY5G