Despite that being Elecraft policy, if anyone has a K2, K1, KX1 or XVseries transverter that is to be sent to me for repair, you can hand it to me *personally* at the Elecraft booth (do not leave it at the booth with anyone else).
If I am away from the booth, come back in an hour or so.

I will be driving from Dayton back to Wake Forest, NC, so a few extra packages will not be any problem.

Be certain you have the service form filled out and packed with your gear.
Please put it in a box for easier handling or stacking. Pack it so it does not move inside the box.

73,
Don W3FPR