Good Evening,

Field Day was unseasonably hot, at least for this region. Temperatures got to 100 even at my elevation. But it has cooled. The foxgloves in front of the house weren't blooming last Sunday. Now they are 3/4 filled. Normally they take another month to progress that far. Maybe this cool weather will slow them down again.

Propagation was good enough to get me contacts on 15, 20, 40, 80, and 160 meters. I tried on 6 meters early on when there was an opening and 10 meters when that failed. Even though both bands had no signs of life I had to try, you never can tell who is listening.

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-