Good evening,

I took a break from painting today to walk around the property scouting for next year's firewood. An area I had thinned under the alder had been visited recently. From the residual scent I could tell there had been elk sleeping there within the last two or three days. We have shared land use rights.

The sun has been active but only on the other side. Our side of the sun has been blank. Though the bands may be weaker the band noise is too; as long as you can avoid the lightning crashes and waves of QSB you can make contacts. Weak contacts but they are possible.

Please join us tomorrow on:
   14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-