This is definitely doable from the amp. All it takes is an external antenna
switch with a control port compatible with RS232, Ethernet, USB, or one of the
amp’s multi-purpose digital output lines. (These have other uses, too, such as
SWR alarm output.)

To select among antennas from the amp, you could do any of the following:

- tap the ANT switch to go between two or more antennas in rotation

- tap ANT then use the UP/DN switches

- assign two frequently-used antennas to the front-panel PF1 and PF2 switches

In all cases, the LCD would show your selection from among N external antenna
jacks.

We can adapt the firmware to handle any such scenario.

Wayne
N6KR