I considered buying the Expert 2K, but decided against it because there was no apparent way to tie the ATU into my antenna switch.  I'm not sure there is  or will be with the KPA1500, either, but it is much more attractive based on Elecraft's reputation.  Besides, I've since built an external tuner, which IS tied into my antenna switch, which matches both tribanders almost perfectly, so it won't even be necessary to use the ATU.  That was, however, a lot of work.

73,
Scott K9MA