-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of pc5m, Carel
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:01 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2, Freq readout

Struggling to get the freq readout of my k2 correct (using various methods
as described on w3fpr's website).

Now I am doubting everything (including myself..) so, but to be sure..

What should the readout on the K2 displaying, If I had a carrier at 10.000
MHz and tune it in CW, USB and LSB to have it at 600 Hz tone (equal to my
spot tone) ?

Thanks in advance,

Carel.