Folks,

Thank you very much for your helpful
replies. I will have a whole house
protector installed. I need to review all
the links and companies you kindly
provided me with and make the purchase.

I have an older Staco Energy UPS I've
never used, bought it at Dayton a couple
years back. Weighs a ton from the lead
acid batteries inside, need to put another
plug on it, it comes with a 30 amp 120V
plug and the house wiring doesn't support
that. I need to find an owners manual for
it as well, looks like there is a USB port
involved & it didn't come with a manual.
After getting the whole house protector I
should probably attach this to the stereo.

Thanks for all the helpful replies.

73,

Gary
KA1J