Good Evening,

   Hopefully a few of you will remember the radio play: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  It preceded the book by about a year.  Then on to both television and to the movies.  But it began life as a multilayer radiophonic tour de force in 1978.  The final episode of the Hexagonal Phase of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was broadcast a few days ago.  I am not sure how long they will be available for replay.  These episodes are not as layered but even Zaphod has moderated a little with age (and too many Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters).  If you are at all interested look here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03v379k/episodes/player The Vogons are quite ready to destroy something so get them while you can.

  Our sun has one tiny speck on it but it has been rather windy lately.  Maybe conditions will be better than they were last week.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_