Yes and most power meters are voltage sensing instruments which are calibrated to a specific value or load.  Thus is the load being used may not be the identical value to which it was calibrated, hence another error enters the equation.

To wit, I have 3 "allegedly" 50 ohm dummy loads.  Only one is actually 50 ohms but others are as low as 45 ohms and as high as 58 ohms, while one actually measures 50.5 ohms.   If one is trying to measure power then both voltage and current should be measured with a known load and then do the math.  If you are using an antenna, it most likely is somewhat reactive.  This throws another curve into the ballpark in terms of power measurement.

73

Bob, K4TAX