Hi,

I have a similar experience. Tried several times the first few days and got
frustrated. Then last night I figured I'd try one last time before they pack
up. Lo and behold, shortly before midnight EDT they started coming out of
the fog at 14210 with a fixed QSX of 14225. So I started calling and after
about an hour they came back to AB2... One more update to the call and and a
response and I was done with an ATNO! Just 100W and a G5RV here. No HOA or
antenna restrictions here but there are too many trees to put up a tower. I
have several resonant dipoles and a delta loop for 20m but the G5RV is
almost always better.

AB2TC - Knut

Elecraft mailing list wrote

--