My 2 cents.  Thanks Baker group and Elecraft for number 329 CW

73  Joe K2UF

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of AB4IQ
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2018 8:49 PM
To: 'David Olean'; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: Re: Baker Island - Tnx Elecraft!

I'm in far Western KY just about 30 miles from the Mississippi river and I
worked them on FT8 at 10:33 UTC on the 3rd and got my 160 CW contact on the
4th at 10:33 UTC.  Amazing both contacts at the same time on both days.
They were super loud on the 4th and my KPA1500 did the job on CW.  I was
running 100 watts on the FT8 contact.

Ed.. AB4IQ