I only needed KH1 on 17, 30 and 160.  I didn't much care about 17 and 30 but 160 is my newest interest. My station is modest, particularly on Topband, where I use on both TX and RX, an inverted-l with 55' vertical and the top wire sloping down to about 45'. At the moment about twenty 55' radials laid on the ground.  A K3S and KPA500 round out the station.

I first heard and worked them at 1134Z on 6/27.  That is just beginning my sunrise.  They were weak and in the noise, but I eked out a marginal contact.  Ten minutes later they were way out of the noise and I considered making an insurance contact but didn't want to get on their bad side, so I refrained.  A couple of days later on the 29th I thought I would get some insurance.  This time I worked them @0618Z which was their morning twilight.  The enhancement peak was amazing.  They boomed in for ten minutes or more and then started fading into my noise, but they were still readable when I believe they gave up.  My first QSO didn't show up in Clublog at first so I was glad for the insurance.  Later it did show up along with an extra one.  They show me making three Qs but I only made 2.

Maybe they're making up for 20-meters where I called and they came back to N7WH.  I sent my call twice and he finally sent it correctly but must have left the log wrong.  So I worked them again.  I did also get them on 30 and after working them on 17 CW and SSB, I broke down and let my computer work them on FT8.

Wes  N7WS