* On 2018 19 Aug 23:40 -0500, TL_Netvision wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I want to install the  K3, KPA500, KAT500 & P3 utilities on a Linux
> mint-18.4 computer.
>
> Any detailed guidelines will be much appreciated.

Is your installation of the amd64 architecture?  On Mint the following
should work:

$ dpkg --print-architecture
amd64

Also, there is the 'arch' command.

If either command returns 'amd64', you may follow the steps I noted on
my blog:

https://www.n0nb.us/blog/2016/07/running-electraft-utilities-on-linux-amd64-and-multiarch/

If either command returns 'i386' or 'i686', thne your system is 32 bit
and the utilities will run directly.  A couple of additional packages
will be required for complete functionality.

As I recently enabled multilib on Slackware, I should document that as
well.

HTH,

73, Nate, N0NB

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB