* On 2018 22 Aug 00:50 -0500, TL_Netvision wrote:
> Yes I do the same + I try a "save config." B4 I upgrade anything.

I have quite a few configurations saved, but I don't recall ever having
to use any of them for restoration.  Trouble is that looking at the file
doesn't give a clue as to what is different.  Too bad there isn't a
utility to parse the file and display the parameters.  But developer
time is always in short supply...

> Unfortunately my P3 probably needs a trip to California before any firmware
> from any version of the utility on any architecture can be uploaded to it.
> As usual Tech support has been fantastic  - it's the findings I don't
> like...hihi

That's too bad.  Is it serial port related or something deeper?

73, Nate, N0NB

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB