Yes and when running PSK-31 if you don't get IMD reports of between -21dB
and/or more like -29dB then most likely something at your station needs
improvement. Usually overdrive either in the audio system or RF path is a
contributing factor.  ALC action is often one culprit.  Some radios leave the
SP or EQ circuits in the path. They should be OFF or bypassed.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone