David Woolley wrote:
"Are you sure of those figures?  30dB is normally only considered mild
loss.  15dB is in the normal range."

Good question - I am unsure. I have my annual hearing test tomorrow and will ask my audiologist for a spectrum chart for each ear.

I have an optional remote that provides bluetooth connection which I use with my iphone. It also has a little plug-in adapter to provide bluetooth connection to any audio source (probably intended for computer soundcard connection). I have not tried it.

The hearing aids provide for T-coil connection but I found that not good for my use. Picks up too much magnetic fields and noise.

Let you know my results after my checkup.

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail:
dubus...@gmail.com