From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcg...@blomand.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:17 PM
To: Barry <barrylaz...@gmail.com>
Cc: Peter Dougherty <li...@w2irt.net>; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Sending AFSK RTTY

I suggest getting each basic application running correct before moving to the
next application.  When each will run correct then and only bring in the
integration application.

CAT control should not need the VOX activated.  Using VOX is just another audio
level and delay that has to be correctly adjusted.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone