My KPA1500 went for a vacation for updates. Rene in service and Madelyn kept me
updated along the way. I thought the whole process was handled professionally
and I appreciate the effort the staff exhibited.

Not sure what happened with your radio but from what I read and experienced
that is not the norm.

Dave wo2x

Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.