"Note that I don’t discount that the 20m LPF is noticeably less efficient than
those on the other bands. Each KPA is unique in this sense - we tune the LPFs
for best efficiency for each band. I suspect your KPA is just fine, but the
more info we get from you, the more we can tell what is going on."

In the time I have owned and used my KPA500 I have noticed that 20 m band
requires a higher drive level than other bands.  This thread prompted me to do
some more analysis of data I had recorded last year.

Data here - https://tinyurl.com/y5oygtlp

The data show that my KPA500 is significantly less efficient on 20 m than on
the other bands tested.  Is this a characteristic of all KPA500 and, if so, why
would that be the case?  Note that my dummy load shows variation of
characteristics with frequency and heating.  I have the load complex values for
every data point but I used a test run average R and X to name each test plot.

73,
Andy, k3wyc