Hi Don

I checked VOX, and it is on and has been on. I tried the paddles in the key
jack of the K3. Nothing happens. I tried in the paddle jack of the K3.
Nothing happens. However, the paddles, with or without MORTTY, and with and
without N1MM, work fine in the Kenwood TS480 in both the key jack and the
paddle jack.

I conclude, therefore, that the paddles are functional, that MORTTY is
functional, and that N1MM is functional. The K3 is NOT functional. Since
this is the Elecraft forum, I am asking that perhaps someone on the
reflector has a new idea since I am out of old ideas.

Anyone else?

Madison
W5MJ