As I understand it....  ANY part of the HVAC system that uses a motor or reciprocating drive mechanism that runs off AC current.  Anything that runs off DC current that is sourced from AC current via a switch mode power supply, any part of the system that has an ECM, et al. electronic "futzing" device that might produce an oscillating signal.

MOSTLY the air handling unit usually, and specifically the variable frequency drives, electronic control modules, et al.... whatever they are called....  NOT properly filtered, wired, suppressed, then they can be a source of RFI.

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389