Hi Bill
The documentation around this is a bit confusing, but my understanding is that
this setting defines where the SUB gets its AUX antenna feed from. It can
either be BNC (the Aux RF socket on the back panel), or (if you have the ATU
installed and therefore two ANT sockets) it can get it from whichever ANT
socket is not being used by MAIN. As I do not have ATU installed, the only
option that works is bnc.

I can choose either MAIN or AUX ant for the SUB by pressing RX ANT

Does this make sense?

Gareth, M5KVK