You say you checked the "fuse" and it is OK.   In fact, there are two fuses.  If either has failed the amp won't power on.   Then check the voltage at the outlet from where the amp is powered.

If you don't know where to start looking,.........if the above two items are OK, then I suggest sending an e-mail to tech support at Elecraft and ask for a RA.  Chances are the issue is beyond local repair, either by knowledge or test equipment and parts.

73

Bob, K4TAX