Can you please confirm this means, at present, that the K4 does NOT interface
with the KPA 500 and KTA 500 via the Auxbus.  If so, that is a major
disappointment.  I presume operation is still possible in the frequency sensing
mode as it is with non Elecraft amps.  Just writing that last sentence makes me
sad.

I would have thought the K4 would have shipped with a K3 compatibility mode.
Surely I am not the only one considering replacing my K3 with a K4 and
expecting not to lose capability.  It is also a bit sad that, if I understand
correctly, you only HOPE to add compatibility in the near future.  There must
be more KPA/KTA 500 out there than KPA 1500 by a huge margin.

AL7CR