"Those using a K4 transceiver with our KPA1500 amp will have the advantage of
+/- 1 kHz resolution in VFO tracking. "

How does that help anything if the tuner bin width is 8 kHz?  I could provide
any frequency update resolution I wanted with my controller but I chose to
limit it to 8 kHz to match the KAT500.   Doesn't the KPA1500 also have 8 kHz
wide bins?

Will the frequency priority logic of the KPA1500 change?  Doesn't RF detected
frequency with 8 kHz resolution, and some uncertainty in detected frequency,
override any frequency provided by Aux bus or CAT?

If these limitations have been overcome for KPA1500 will the changes be rolled
back into the KAT500?

Andy, k3wyc