On 7/19/2020 8:13 PM, Andy Durbin wrote:
I still don't see the advantage of AUX bus giving the KPA1500 the TX frequency
to 1 kHz resolution.   What am I missing?

At this point in time, it may not matter. But who knows how we will be using our radios 10-15 years from now? The early K3s on my operating desk were built in 2007, and probably designed a year or two earlier. There are a few things about those radios I wish were a bit better. Great designers (and leaders) have the intellect and imagination to think WAY ahead of today, and plan for tomorrow.

73, Jim K9YC