From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of BRUCE WW8II
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 10:40 AM
To: Louandzip <louand...@yahoo.com>
Cc: elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K4 Receive Filter question

I work in the 2 to 3 db above the noise floor CW, and 6 to 10 db above the
noise floor on SSB now, (that is why I presently own a K3s and a P3VGA)  so I
guess I will have to wait for the real answer. I really cannot believe that
Elecraft did not run their own test. If and when I spend my cash I am not
looking for the pretty blinkie colored lights and a fancy screen, I want
performance.  My really big issue is: receiver noise floor, sensitivity and DSP
that does not distort or degrade the incoming signal.
 But thank all of you for your input  and I truly appreciate all the comments.

Bruce
WW8II

delivered to gthorn...@thorntonmostullaw.com