Jerry,

As I understand it, about 5000 ohms is a goal when deploying common mode
chokes. Hence why K9YC says multiple turns through a core is needed. Sometimes
multiple cores in series.

But as I read you email, I think I’d focus on what’s different or amiss with
the K2 since the other rigs aren’t exhibiting the problem.   I’m sure someone
who knows the K2 will chime in…

73,
David - N5DCH