I may have told this before but when the KX3 came out I suggested to my wife
that I would like one.  She contacted my friend, Jeff, K9JP, and asked him to
order it for her to give to me for Christmas.  I thought Jeff knew me well
enough but he then asked her the question:  “What options does he want?”  She
got discouraged (she is not internet savvy and has never ordered anything
without my help).  So she finally told me the story and asked me to order it
myself.  Guess what options I ordered?

ALL OF THEM!  You only live once!  What a radio.

Dave K8WPE since 1960

David J. Wilcox’s iPad