Ha!  I did the same thing last night only with slightly parameters:

0.2 inch diameter 4 ft. rod (average diameter of AX1?) with the base 5 ft above average ground.  Counterpoise (#18 wire) drops 4 ft from the feed point then trails out 9 ft to about 2 inches above ground. The base loading coil was 11.3 uH with a 6.7 ohm series resistor for a Q of 150.

Not surprisingly, the gain plot showed best gain in the direction of the counterpoise: -0.37 dBi at 30 degrees elevation.  Gain in the opposite direction was -4 dBi.  So if you are in a QSO with someone, you should be walking away from them. :-)   SWR at 14.050 MHz resonance was calculated at 3:1.

Interesting exercise!

72,
Brian, K0DTJ