A well-meaning member of our contest club arranged for the salesman for Radiosport to speak to a meeting. I tried on a set, and found it to be an instrument of torture. Several years later, after seeing guys raving about its comfort and figuring they must have changed something, I again tried a set at a hamfest. Nothing had changed, it was still an instrument of torture. BTW -- they're also crazy expensive.

Because everyone's head and ears are different, headsets are a very personal thing -- what fits someone else may not fit you. I find CM500s and Sony MDR7506s very comfortable. For years, I wore a Sony set while I slept, listening to jazz overnight. I've since graduated to top line Beyer DT880 Pro, even more comfy and sounds better on music, but a LOT more expensive. Wouldn't think of recommending to hams.

73, Jim K9YC