I still haven’t received contact yet about the items I had ordered in April
2020 other than the original purchase confirmation.

I had ordered both a new synthesizer upgrade and a general coverage bandpass
filter.

Could the delay in hearing anything be waiting on both kits to become available
or should I have heard about the KSYN3A already?

Chris Cox, N0UK
chr...@chris.org
https://www.credly.com/go/IR77aRbH2rFDdOiymuxu2w