Yep good Idea, I did not build the KPA 100, but was given it, I have brought up to the latest spec, the wires are a bit short, RF, DC and ribbon cable. I have changed the RF cable for RG174, but not the other too, all good when resting on a book! I will pop a coupler on and see what a spectrum Analyser sees when it takes off on tune. I wished Elecraft used SMA's KR Andrew Andrew, If you only see the problem when the KPA100 is installed on the base K2, look at the wiring for the VRFDET line from the KPA100 to the K2. Broken wire or a pin not making proper contact with the K2 connector. This is a ribbon cable, but check for bad wires anyway - check at both ends of the cable. 73,Don W3FPR On 7/27/2026 5:38 PM, Andrew Lenton wrote:
______________________________________________________________
Elecraft mailing list
Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/elecraft
Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
Post: mailto:[email protected]

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to