What is the current total cost (parts + shipping, US$) of the
combination of the AN762 and the band pass filter board, including the
case and fitting?

I wanted to make a cost comparison between that plus an auto-tuner vs
the KPA100 which I understand incorporates a tuner.
(I think the amp is a 140 watt jobbie?)
Thanks.

-Dave VE7HP
On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 05:33:14PM -0600, Mike Short wrote:
>  I am currently building one using a Communication-Concepts AN762 amplifier
> kit, and using
> The band pass filter board from hfprojects. I built a case out of PC Boards,
> and am currently wiring
> It up. I need to take some pictures, and can make them available as it goes.
>
> Mike
> AI4NS

David Dawson

The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.
                -- Justice Louis D. Brandeis