Easier than that - Work in :

Degrees
Metres
Litres
Euros

Way to go.

A young (62) G3SJJ. Chris Burbanks. Postal code NG12 5NX, D. O. B. 20-04-1945. Info freely given because I have no hangups about not signing emails.

Ian Stirling wrote:
On Wednesday 27 June 2007 12:00:40 Don Wilhelm wrote:
There is also the conversion I use because I never can remember when and where to add or subtract 32 degrees without thinking about it.

  The way I remember is that the freezing point of water
is zero degrees C and 32 degrees F - and converting one
to the other, the zero in each case has to be multiplied
by the fraction. So F to C requires 32 to be subtracted
before multiplying by 5/9, and C to F, the zero has to
be multiplied by 9/5 before adding 32.

Ian, G4ICV, AB2GR, K2 #4962