As I have not seen 5 Xtal filter Pass-Bands, I tried
some home-brew methods. They are here in files section:

You have to sign in, but it is not a big effort.

I got 2 .jpeg-figures drawn on 8 Xtal Inrad filter plots:
   -estimation modelled with AADE free FILTER-program
   -AF-measurements made with K3 in-built feature.
     Here I found important to have all RX EQ bands in 0 dB.

The figures are roughly the same, you can guess the general
function. Keep in mind: only the first 30dB is significant.
Hence: difference between Elecraft own 5 Xtal and
Inrad 8 Xtal filters is not great.

Benny     oh9nb