I don't know the answer to that question Paul, but I
am an engineer.  My best guess is that no one knows
the answer for sure until the problem is solved.  I am
confident that they will do their best to confine the
changes to the sub-receiver module, but the best laid
plans of mice and men often go asunder.  All that we
customers can do is let them do their work and hope
for the best.

Cookie, K5EWJ, 31 Xs on the calender since my K3
order.