-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bill W5WVO
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 4:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Larry Molitor
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 filter performance

All this leaves me wondering: What will be the best filter configuration
(both
TX and RX) for running FSK441 on meteor scatter? In case you're unfamiliar:

"FSK441 uses four-tone frequency shift keying at 441 baud. The frequencies
of
the audio tones are 882, 1323, 1764, and 2205 Hz. Each encoded character
uses
three tone intervals and therefore requires 3/441 seconds (approximately 2.3
ms) for transmission. FSK441 accommodates an alphabet of 43 characters."
         -- from the WSJT manual by Joe Taylor, K1JT

Bill W5WVO