Having just got around to installing skype, I thought I'd patch the audio
through from my K2 then via skype to a remote computer.  I'm very pleased
with the sound of the audio as relayed over the internet and it has set me
wondering how I could remotely control my K2 as well as receiving audio via
skype.  I'm only interested in rx at the moment.

The problem is this, at home we are exclusively (Intel) Macs but work is a
Windows environment.  Not surprisingly, I have the audio working fine
between pc and mac versions of skype but I'm short of ideas as to how to
remotely control with running a PC on one end and a Mac on the other. I do
have XP on my mac but don't want to have to go down that road unless I
really have to!

Anyone been there and done it?  I'd be grateful for any advice!

Thanks and 73

Stephen G4SJP

K1, K2 and K3 on order.