Greetings everyone,
I just ordered my 1st HF transceiver this afternoon. (K3/100-F)
The modes that I'm primarily in are as follows:

SSB
CW
PSK31
AM - listening, not necessarily transmitting
FM - listening only

I've ordered the following roofing filters:
200hz ( primarily for PSK31 and other digital modes)
500hz ( primarily for general CW use)

However, I'd like to be able to listen to AM broadcasts such as BBC, etc
without compromising fidelity. Being that I only want to listen on AM and not necessarily transmit, and that I'd like to be able to listen to some FM as well, what filter do I need? (6khz and/or FM roofing filters, or will the
KBPF3 general coverage RX filter module cover me?)  I guess I'm a little
confused as to what the KBPF3 is really providing.

Thanks,
- Bill