There'll be times that we'll want to listen to AM on only one sideband
or the other to get rid of interference on the other side, but no
matter how good it may sound that way, I still want the synchronous
detector and DSP wide enough to benefit from the 12 KHz filter when
conditions allow.  I enjoyed that on my 746Pro too much to be happy
with narrow AM broadcast.  I'd sure hate to go back to an Icom just to
have better AM receive.  So I'm waiting to see what the good guys can
do.

Dave  W5DHM