To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Just Say No.

If, for the sake of argument (and this IS just a "what if" exercise,
after all), they COULD make a K3 somewhere else at a lower cost, and
offered you a choice:

1) U.S. made K3 with a collection of options that costs $2,500

or

2) "Somewhere else" made K3 with the same options that costs $1,500.
(Again, I'm making that number up).

Which would you choose?

If you chose #2, here's another question:  Would you ever spend more
for the identical unit made in the U.S.?  If so, how much more?

I'm very happy to have them here in the U.S., even if that means
acknowledging that California IS part of it.  :-)

73,

Steve NN4X

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 7:06 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In a message dated 2/29/08 8:08:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 > it was made in China?

 No. Just....no.

 73 de Jim, N2EY