-----Original Message-----
My $ are going to Elecraft -  a foreign company.

David
G3UNA
----

And we really appreciate it!

Based on our daily shipments ( and incoming phone calls and emails) we are
supporting a world wide international customer base as a signicant percentage
of our business. K3s are now all over the world!

To just name just a few from the last several weeks: All of Eu, Canada,
Ukraine, Russia, Poland, JA, TI, South Africa, Thailand, VK, ZL, Hong Kong,
Mexico and even uninhabited islands like VP6DX!)

To be successful in today's marketplace we -have- to continually think on a
global basis. With the Internet communications channel, our direct customers
are everywhere. - And they treat us like we are next door.  (Though some forget
we have to sleep once and a while and live in a different time zone.. ;-)

73,

Eric  WA6HHQ
_..._