Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:

>K3s are now all over the world!
>.....and even uninhabited islands like VP6DX!)

Eric, I'm one of the biggest putz low band operators there are, and on cw it's even worse. But I had fun working VP6DX 5 times (3 cw, 2-ssb), using my K3 barefoot into a dipole. What made it even cooler was that the contacts where K3 to K3. The ops at Ducie were very nice to "struggling" ops. Thank you so much to them.

But to say it simply, thanks to Elecraft for putting some fun back into ham radio.

   tom k8tb