To: "elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 9:57 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Buddipole vs. tuner and wire

I am heading out on a bit of a DXpedition in a month and will be
dragging the K2 along with me. I will be in St. Kitts (V4) and
Dominica (J7).

Thinking about antennas, I was planning to take my SGC-231 tuner and
some wire but am also looking at the Buddipole (which Elecraft sells
so that makes it on-topic here :-) as an alternative.

Would anyone care to comment on wire/tuner vs. Buddipole?

--

73 de Brian, WB6RQN
Brian Lloyd - brian HYPHEN wb6rqn AT lloyd DOT com