Hallo Ian,

To obtain full value from the K3's highly effective compressor, could a
noise gate be added to 'Lyle's List', please?

As one of the first to raise the SSB compression / "punchiness" / power level issue, I was in fairly close contact with Lyle, Wayne & co. about this for a while. At the time, I did suggest a noise gate, and believe that it is on the To-Do-List. However I am sure that they have more important things to deal with right now, i.e. secondary receiver, DVK etc.

vy 73 de toby
--
DD5FZ (ex 4n6fz, dj7mgq, dg5mgq, dd5fz)
K2 #885